Rabbit Hole Forum: Resurrected!

THE RABBIT HOLE FORUM - SHARE IDEAS & NEWS.

Moderators: Bhsun, Floyd Anderson, Hellwege, Rob, briancolarusso

Re: Rabbit Hole Forum: Resurrected!

Postby Floyd Anderson » Wed May 29, 2013 10:07 pm

Floyd Anderson wrote:
highwic wrote:the rebirth of the state of Israel in 1948 is the key, the end time events would come within a generation of that happening,
3 score years plus 10

Yeah, Israel. I'd like to hear more about Israel. Temple Mount in Jerusalem also known as Mount Zion had Temple #1 as Solomon's Temple, then there was Temple #2 as Herod's Temple, now the Dome of the Rock, then a major prediction about Temple #3 right?

This stuff has been bouncing around in my mind but I honestly haven't looked into it yet like I want. Temple Mount is a holy site for three religions right? I wonder why it is really holy. I've wondered about aliens or secret power and if that has something to do with the holiness. Nowadays I'm wondering if the holiness of the temple mount was intentionally made up to be connected to multiple religions to be the means of triggering major conflict.
Floyd Anderson

Postby highwic » Wed May 29, 2013 11:25 pm

Floyd Anderson wrote:
Floyd Anderson wrote:
highwic wrote:the rebirth of the state of Israel in 1948 is the key, the end time events would come within a generation of that happening,
3 score years plus 10

Yeah, Israel. I'd like to hear more about Israel. Temple Mount in Jerusalem also known as Mount Zion had Temple #1 as Solomon's Temple, then there was Temple #2 as Herod's Temple, now the Dome of the Rock, then a major prediction about Temple #3 right?

This stuff has been bouncing around in my mind but I honestly haven't looked into it yet like I want. Temple Mount is a holy site for three religions right? I wonder why it is really holy. I've wondered about aliens or secret power and if that has something to do with the holiness. Nowadays I'm wondering if the holiness of the temple mount was intentionally made up to be connected to multiple religions to be the means of triggering major conflict.

its where the 2 previous temples of God were, holiness has only to do with God,the holy spirit and Jesus
all other religions are fake and as such have the Devil, Satan as there head,
highwic

Postby Mordae » Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:05 am

Floyd Anderson wrote:This stuff has been bouncing around in my mind but I honestly haven't looked into it yet like I want. Temple Mount is a holy site for three religions right? I wonder why it is really holy. I've wondered about aliens or secret power and if that has something to do with the holiness. Nowadays I'm wondering if the holiness of the temple mount was intentionally made up to be connected to multiple religions to be the means of triggering major conflict.

Apparently it's the site where God harnessed his Divine Presence and built the world out from that point, according to the Talmud, later it was considered to be the point from where the Word of God went out into the world, and where prayers went to be processed (for lack of a better term).

While it's currently a holy site for the 3 religions that worship the Abrahamic God, there was also a Temple dedicated to Jupiter (which technically was the third Temple ;) ) on the site as well (no surprises there, Romans used to hijack religious sites on a regular basis, an honourable tradition the RCC followed later).

I'm unsure if anyone has performed a geo-magnetic reading of the site, but it wouldn't surprise me if it was a lot higher than the surrounding areas.
Common Sense: So rare it's officially a super power.
Mordae

Previous

Return to THE FORUM