Rabbit Hole Forum: Resurrected!

THE RABBIT HOLE FORUM - SHARE IDEAS & NEWS.

Moderators: Bhsun, Floyd Anderson, Hellwege, Rob, briancolarusso

Rabbit Hole Forum: Resurrected!

Postby Rob » Sun May 26, 2013 7:50 pm

Hi all,

My name is Robert Bast. I was one of the people behind the 2012 meme (my site Survive2012.com was the first about a 2012 doomsday), but clearly that has run its course.

My day job is web development, and when I saw that RabbitHole2.com was up for sale I figured it would be better off in my hands than someone who would pollute it with pop-up ads and so on.

So, just to be clear - I did not create this site, I am just the new custodian.

Regarding Lucus, I have not had any contact with him, and have no idea why he was no longer running this site.

The forum is now officially reopened, and apart from there being a new admin, nothing else has changed.

Welcome!
Rob
Site Admin

Re: Rabbit Hole Forum: Resurrected!

Postby Sticki6 » Wed May 29, 2013 7:26 am

Hi Rob and thank you for bringing it back. There's alot of interesting information here. I wish you well.

Sticki6
Sticki6

Postby Gallentine » Wed May 29, 2013 7:50 am

Welcome
Gallentine

Postby Floyd Anderson » Wed May 29, 2013 4:58 pm

Thanks for getting the forum working again Rob.

This is exciting. I don't want to speak for Lucus as to what he's been up to and why he dropped off the map but he did sell this site a while back. I'm glad to see it's now in your hands Rob after it sat stagnant for quite a while. Seems the previous owner or owners just bought it to make some money off of ads and t-shirts and weren't into the information or the forum. The Nibiru info combined with Comet Elenin and 188 Days and December 2012 has really burned me out on listening to doomsday predictions and theories but maybe these types of things have run their course as you say and we're not so doomed after all.

If you'd like to update the embed for Lucus' documentary The Ultimate Con on the rabbit hole store/video page, I just uploaded the video to vimeo.com.

http://vimeo.com/67213415

http://rabbithole2.com/store.htm
http://rabbithole2.com/video.htm

The full Ultimate Con documentary has been nonexistent on the internet lately except for torrents as far as I can tell. It was lost in the great google video purge, and then scrubbed off of youtube except for the trailer. I tried to reupload it to youtube and they blocked it right away so I put it up on Vimeo where the people running the show are a lot nicer and don't delete people's videos.
Floyd Anderson

Postby highwic » Wed May 29, 2013 5:19 pm

make no mistake about it doom is just around the corner
on Sept 23 2017 the prophecy of Rev 12 v 1 will be fulfilled
[urlhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5ZTvwago38&list=PL3061DE09B4D14D81][/url]
before that a mountain sized asteroid/comet will impact an ocean, 2016
then in 2018 or 2019 the brown dwarf star will be up close and nasty, Rev 16 v 3 & 4
Last edited by highwic on Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
highwic

Postby Rob » Wed May 29, 2013 6:01 pm

Welcome back Floyd.

I don't think the last owner bought it just to make $$, because he repeatedly asked if I would be a good custodian, and said he was keen to see what I do with it.

There is a lot of work to do:

> fixing up the main site, for example there isn't a "store" any more
> adding a blog
> putting content on the Facebook page and getting some fans ( https://www.facebook.com/rabbithole2 )
> making a clear distinction between the work of LUCUS and anything I add

...and I certainly won't be letting it take over my life like the 2012 meme did

However, ironically, money is an incentive. The main site receives a lot of visitors, and I should be able to monetize it better than being plastered with Google ads.
Rob
Site Admin

Postby Floyd Anderson » Wed May 29, 2013 9:34 pm

highwic wrote:make no mistake about it doom is just around the corner
on Sept 23 2017 the prophecy of Rev 12 v 1 will be fulfilled
[urlhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5ZTvwago38&list=PL3061DE09B4D14D81][/url]
before that a mountain sized asteroid/comet will impact an ocean, 2013,2014
then in 2018 or 2019 the brown dwarf star will be up close and nasty, Rev 16 v 3 & 4

Maybe so highwic but I sure have seen a lot of doom predictions that didn't deliver the doom. Maybe the idea of doom fucks with our minds so much that it's a strategy. But maybe it's something in our genetic memory.
Floyd Anderson

Postby highwic » Wed May 29, 2013 9:43 pm

the rebirth of the state of Israel in 1948 is the key, the end time events would come within a generation of that happening,
3 score years plus 10
highwic

Postby Floyd Anderson » Wed May 29, 2013 9:53 pm

highwic wrote:the rebirth of the state of Israel in 1948 is the key, the end time events would come within a generation of that happening,
3 score years plus 10

Yeah, Israel. I'd like to hear more about Israel. Temple Mount in Jerusalem also known as Mount Zion had Temple #1 as Solomon's Temple, then there was Temple #2 as Herod's Temple, now the Dome of the Rock, then a major prediction about Temple #3 right?
Floyd Anderson

Postby highwic » Wed May 29, 2013 10:05 pm

yes the 3rd temple, the Muslims are sure going to like the construction of that
highwic

Next

Return to THE FORUM