They can't pronounce the word poly

THE RABBIT HOLE FORUM - SHARE IDEAS & NEWS.

Moderators: Bhsun, Floyd Anderson, Hellwege, Rob, briancolarusso

They can't pronounce the word poly

Postby Autodidactic » Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:49 am

Greetings, I think earth changes are going to occur pretty soon. I believe that they are moving things to the 40th parallel not just Denver, the New NSA is on the 40th parallel in Utah now. The number 40 is all over in religious texts as well. What everyone is thinking are Reptillians are in actuality amphibian vampires. They would rather us think them to be tough skinned reptillian then the sensitive skinned amphibians.

History used to know them as the "sea people" They were wiped out in the flood I believe, when you die you have 40 days and 40 nights where you can drain the lifeforce from the living, that is why the flood was that long. I believe they resurrected them via Pandora's Urn (not box) Possibly from dna from a bone chip or something. I believe these people can't even help being taken over by the muse or lower dimensional beings/demons.

They don't like iron, that is the real reason we went from the bronze age to the iron age, bronze is the stronger metal. They also do not like the chemical DDT, hence it being banned, this is a guess on that.

What people believe are alien abductions, hag attacks and sleep paralysis is in actuality vampire attacks. Read up on some occult non-fiction vampire books. There can be only 2 outcomes of a vampire attack, either you fear them or they fear you. Don't fear them and they can't hurt you.

They can not pronounce the word poly, I think this is a bit of Gods humor, I think it Paulie/saulie is the name of their god. This is I believe why Canadians really passed down ollie ollie ollie, and why ollie ollie oxen free come out come out where ever you are was passed down as well. it is the aullie part. I've heard them pronounce it like in monopoly instead of paulie.

The two 19th brightest stars in the night sky Deneb and Mimosa are very important one in the northern cross and one in the southern cross, the number 19 is very important, the number 839808 is very important.

Mason's worship Shiva/satan/neptune/poseidon all the same guy, the masonic G is the 7th letter of the alphabet, shiva literally means 7. Most of them got tricked.

More to come.
Autodidactic

Re: They can't pronounce the word poly

Postby Autodidactic » Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:53 am

The names, symbols and numbers that are attached to things, people, places, countries etc, only appear as though they can be anything, or are meaningless. They are in actuality a piece of what they represent, they can not lie, only hide what they represent via our ignorance.

When something changes from one thing to another, the name and symbols used to represent it haven't a choice but to change as well. When the Soviet Union was no more, it became Russia again, it began using the Symbol of St George slaying a dragon again.

The Ukraine has the Trident for it's symbol on it's flag, the Trident is the symbol of Shiva aka Satan aka Neptune, aka the snake aka the dragon. This doesn't mean all Ukrainians worship Satan or are bad or anything, it is just who is in charge there.

As Michael Tsarion is always pointing out America literally means "land of the Plumed Serpent."

People need to start looking at the symbols and names of things, they are the best way to find out what something really represents.
Autodidactic

Postby Autodidactic » Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:55 am

I believe that they used to call the sky green, The only plant I can come up with for being Blue lotus is weed, there are two types of weed though I'm not sure, one may be good one bad. I just gave up a 7-10 gram a day weed habbit because of this lol.
Autodidactic

Postby Autodidactic » Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:56 am

Neptune/Shiva is likely the planet you guys are looking for.
Autodidactic

Postby Autodidactic » Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:17 am

Drunvalo Melchizedek is a fraud, he is trying to get people to move into a 90 degree angle trap, take the 361 spiral out, always move in curves, never in angles.
Autodidactic

Return to THE FORUM